Monthly Archives: November 2015
Congratulations to our owner, Debbie Nazelrod, who received a SmartCEO Magazine Circle of Excellence award last night!
Hair-storation Studio Open House
Monday, November 30; 6-9pm; Spa on The Boulevard
Join us for an exclusive look inside Spa on The Boulevard’s Hair-storation Studio, a place designed to help men and women who are living with hair loss look and feel like themselves again. Registration is required and space is limited. Call 410-569-0100 to register now.
Don’t miss this FREE night of inspiring health and beauty:
- Hair loss education stations—see and learn about a variety of solutions for all types of hair loss
- Wig and hair system styling demos
- AVEDA Kiss Cancer Goodbye Lipstick Bar
- FREE AVEDA makeup touchups
- FREE seated chair massages
- FREE skin care samples from Eminence Organics and AVEDA
- FREE smoothie samples and recipe ideas from Pushing Pink Elephants
- FREE gift for all attendees
About Pushing Pink Elephants
Pushing Pink Elephants strives to “push beyond” cancer awareness to educate and equip the Baltimore community with resources to help broaden our understanding of breast/ovarian health and inspire healthy lifestyle choices. Learn more.
Introducing The Hair-storation Studio!
We are proud to announce the launch of our Hair-storation Studio! This new area of our spa provides a private, supportive environment specifically for people with lost or thinning hair. Now these clients can enjoy a chic salon experience with our specially-trained staff. Click on the image below to read more in the latest issue of Harford STYLE Magazine: