Monthly Archives: May 2020
The safety of our guests and staff is not only essential to our success but is our responsibility to the community. Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to ensure guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks, gloves and face shields for the entire duration of your appointment
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate new check in procedures—PLEASE CALL US AT 410-569-0100 FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Every client will have to fill out our COVID-19 Declaration Form and have their temperature checked before any service begins
- We will be requiring all employees’ have their temperatures checked before the beginning of their shifts
- Temporary closure of all communal spaces such as waiting room, lounge areas and break rooms
- No cash payments transactions. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift card
- To limit cross contamination, we are temporarily not processing gratuities for your Service Provider. Please bring cash with you and directly handle gratuity transactions with your Service Provider or Venmo gratuity transactions would be suggested.
- Disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and sanitized all capes, towels and linens
- Removed all non-essential porous items and surfaces
- Required certification program of ALL employees on infection control and hand-washing through Barbicide
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask you to:
- Wear a mask at all times of your appointment, please bring masks that loop around the ears so that we may be able to perform Hair services adequately
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or any other communicable illness
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine directive
- Respect and participate in the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the building and shared by employees
- Wash hands prior to beginning each service
- We are asking you to refrain from bringing personal items into the Salon—only masks, cell phones, keys & wallets are permitted
- We kindly ask you to come alone to your appointment—do not bring children, family members or friends
On Wednesday, May 13th, Governor Hogan announced a phased reopening to begin at 5 PM on 5/15/20. We are just as excited and anxious to reopen our doors as you, and we too are just learning of the news! To our clients, please keep in mind this new legislation is just regarding hair appointments and we can only operate at 50% capacity. While we would like to welcome everyone back with open arms, we must and will insist upon every sanitation compliance necessary to keep our staff and clientele healthy.
To implement all of these regulations would not be realistic by this Friday, May 15th. We need to confirm all individual County regulations. We also need time to accommodate any previously cancelled appointments and new scheduling requirements from the wake of COVID-19. Those appointments take priority and then we will be able to make new appointments.
Please continue to be patient with us as we quickly make plans to implement a safe and healthy environment that you all expect from A Salon by Debbie Spas. We look forward to seeing you VERY soon!
This Saturday, May 9th, we will be doing curb-side pickup from 1-6pm to process gift certificates and beauty products!
How this works… Call us 📞 with your order (410-771-0200) and we will process your payment via phone (credit cards only). Once the payment is processed, we will ask for a description of your vehicle and bring your purchase out to you.
Spa on The Boulevard is here to make Mother’s Day beautiful no matter what! Pamper her at home with professional products shipped direct from the store or treat her to a future trip to the spa with a gift card in any amount.
*You can order products and have them shipped by e-mailing Amanda at email@example.com
Please mention your service provider so they may receive commission. Shipping charges may apply.
Purchase gift cards here.