Category : Breaking News
The safety of our guests and staff is not only essential to our success but is our responsibility to the community. Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to ensure guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks, gloves and face shields for the entire duration of your appointment
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate new check in procedures—PLEASE CALL US AT 410-569-0100 FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Every client will have to fill out our COVID-19 Declaration Form and have their temperature checked before any service begins
- We will be requiring all employees’ have their temperatures checked before the beginning of their shifts
- Temporary closure of all communal spaces such as waiting room, lounge areas and break rooms
- No cash payments transactions. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift card
- To limit cross contamination, we are temporarily not processing gratuities for your Service Provider. Please bring cash with you and directly handle gratuity transactions with your Service Provider or Venmo gratuity transactions would be suggested.
- Disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and sanitized all capes, towels and linens
- Removed all non-essential porous items and surfaces
- Required certification program of ALL employees on infection control and hand-washing through Barbicide
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask you to:
- Wear a mask at all times of your appointment, please bring masks that loop around the ears so that we may be able to perform Hair services adequately
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or any other communicable illness
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine directive
- Respect and participate in the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the building and shared by employees
- Wash hands prior to beginning each service
- We are asking you to refrain from bringing personal items into the Salon—only masks, cell phones, keys & wallets are permitted
- We kindly ask you to come alone to your appointment—do not bring children, family members or friends
CAUSE+MEDIC CBD Massage Services now at all 3 Salon by Debbie locations!
CBD massages using CAUSE+MEDIC’s high quality oils, lotions and body butters rejuvenate, relieve and
restore the body using the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of industrial grade hemp. CAUSE+MEDIC pairs their CBD with other pure botanicals in a 100% water soluble patented blend that penetrates to the source of pain faster than any other CBD product on the market. Enhance relaxation and alleviate inflammation, pain and tension with one of our NEW CBD massage services. Available in 30 through 90 minute sessions. When your treatment has ended, be sure to ask about the CAUSE+MEDIC home care products that are best for you!
Cruelty Free. Consciously Selected. Responsibly Sourced.
Salon by Debbie Spas have ranked 9th on the Baltimore Business Journal’s 2017 Women-Owned Businesses List. The recently released list was ranked by local employees and contains information such as number of employees and revenue. With a total of 50 business on the list, Salon by Debbie Spas are in the top 18th percentile!
Due to the impending weather, all Salon by Debbie Spa locations will be closed Saturday, 1/23 and Sunday, 1/24. We ask that if you have appointments for these days that you call to reschedule. Weather permitting, we will re-open Monday at 9am. Everyone stay safe!
Due to the inclement weather warning, all Salon By Debbie Spa locations will be closed on Thursday, Feb 13th. We will re-open normal business hours on Friday, unless otherwise stated. You can still purchase your Valentine a gift card online – just click here!